Thank you for checking out Where's Mer! After what feels like years of thinking about starting a blog I am thrilled to be sitting here with my fingers on the keyboard of my dented macbook air writing the inaugural post. As those of you who know me can attest, I am a woman of many interests and passions and I will be using this blog to explore, share, and catalog all the things I love. I have contrived six initial categories that will govern the majority of the content, but just like in life- I am sure there will be deviations along the way:
- The Library: this is where you will find book reviews written by the people for the people! Want to get involved? Submit your reviews here!
- The Office: here I will be covering a few of my professional passions: startups (particularly design centric), leadership, work life balance, and other office related topics
- The Uniform: I am a big believer that enduring style is built off of basics (more on that later). The Uniform will focus on building a great wardrobe for every style
- The Kitchen: named for my favorite room in the house, The Kitchen will cover all things cooking and entertaining related
- The Apothecary: this is for all things health and beauty from the mild (drink lemon water in the morning!) to the wild (moon dust anyone?) and everything in between.
- The Weekend: For all your weekend activity and relaxation needs
I hope you enjoy and no matter where I may be you can always find me right here!